TuneList - Make your site Live

The Other Side

Monday, January 17, 2011

Lincoln Covered Bridge Woodstock Vermont

Built in 1877, this bridge spans the Ottauquechee River in West Woodstock. The dark interior of the bridge contrast the large wet snowflakes of a late March snowfall.

This postcard came in as a mystery to me, as there was no name of who it was from .

At first, I was thinking that this postcard must be probably a Random Act of Kindness from a kind Postcrosser. Really confused on who sent this one.?

Allas! A day after,  I checked my notebook if there is someone who owns me a card, or whatsoever.. and the ice chilly mystery got solved. I thought that it must be probably from Sean Conrad, a fellow postcrosser who requested for a direct swap. So, I checked the postmark, and the state printed on it.. matches his address. ; )

This postcard was written on November 30, 2010.. but sent on December 17, 2010.



Stamp used... with a "Happy Holidays" postmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment