TuneList - Make your site Live

The Other Side

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Have a Merry Christmas! 2013


Be greeted by this green pig from Angry Birds! This card is an official card, sent by a lady from Finland. She has put the Christmas Finnish stamp in it too :D


This card was sent by a Korean, who also studied in the Philippines two years ago.


This is the Christmas card sent by our mother in Australia. It also has a Christmas stamp on the envelope.


This was sent by Ms. Annika from Sweden, for the Ugly Cards lottery.
There are no reindeer for this Santa Claus - he's arriving by boat. Local resident Ed McGinn, who owned the first service station in Cape Coral, was the first boat-going Santa, and none of the kids guessed who he was.


This lovely Christmas card was sent by Ms. Mandi from Las Vegas. She even included bookmarks in the card :D  Thank you!

 nmugirl sent a very cute Hello Kitty Christmas card!
Inside, she taped a Christmas penny, and included a bookmark and stickers :)
Thank you!

Ms. Lange sent a Stonehenge Christmas card. I really didn't thought that it was a Christmas card, until I realized that it was a folded card. 
Stonehenge - Winter Sunset

This was sent by Mooshi the cat :)


Thank you so much for this adorable letter, and the Christmas tags!
They really made me happy!



Here's my Christmas Homework.. I really wanted to share it with you guys :


6 comments:

  1. you are my aspiration , I own few blogs and rarely run out from to post.Hey great, this has been an awesome help to me, I have had some really strange annoyances in my personal life recently and it is funny how certain things can really pick you back up or make you look differently on the horrible things and get working on the other things in life. Anyway thank you a lot.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have received some really nice cards this holiday season!

    You have a lovely blog here and I hope you post more often.

    Lotsa love and health,
    Swati (tonewadventures on swapbot)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cheery tone of this post and the selection of mail you got, I love all the Christmassy cards but my favourite by far is the Angry Birds one!

    Tabitha King - River Song (Swapbot)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get a lot of really great mail! Lucky! arrythmias@swapbot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Christmas cards. I signed up for a ton of Christmas card swaps on swapbot this last season. (tatntole@swapbot)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some cute cards. I like the Hello kitty one the best.

    -Zefaniya (Follow me #21)

    ReplyDelete