TuneList - Make your site Live

The Other Side

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Some mail received this week.. June 11


 This Indian bothered to send this postcard (which is a UNESCO site) by registered. The very first time that I have received a registered letter (I always have registered parcels, and was amused that I didn't paid anything for this one)
IN-20301 travelled 5,100 km in 28 days and was sent by penpalkamran.



From a Tag in the Forum




This one came from Tita Hazel, who I have swapped in FB (Big Smiley ^^)






 




This was a beautiful postcard, unfortunately, this one was accidentally delivered to my place.


BY THE WAY:
These are some of the few received. My week was been a joyful one! I have more, but I wasn't able to scan them all.




1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Southern California

    I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit TOGB and become a follower, if you want too.

    Take care and have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete