TuneList - Make your site Live

The Other Side

Saturday, April 7, 2012

From a Hiatus... the First Post in 2012

Hi everyone! The three first months of 2012 has been really busy for me, especially those are the days where my professors gave us exams, projects, and other group requirements.

Anyway, I would just like to show you some random mail that I got before, and after. I tell you... there are lots, but somehow, it's kinda difficult for me now to show them all to you.

First, let me show to you these postcards sent by CaptainSoul, the generous postcrosser who offers a postcard for free to those who request. He sent 5 postcards in an envelope, with the 5th postcard sent to him back written and stamped.





Next will be these postcards sent by a Bookcrosser.. from her trip in Rome.



Next will be two postcards I received from the swaps I hosted in Swapbot... the Random Postcard Swap series. Both of them were from Finland.


This one is a UNESCO site, as according to the sender. 

Meanwhile, I got this postcard when I saw her information from a Friendship Book. Since I only have one postcard from her country, Luxembourg, I decided to email her... and it was the first time that I have emailed someone in a friendship book. We swapped postcards, and I asked for a UNESCO one.

Pretty beautiful for me :)

The Logos Ship also docked in Manila, Philippines sometime before April... and I got to snag three postcards. There were actually 6 different designs, but I only got 3 since I have no more spare money left.





Lastly, there was this lottery that I won in the postcrossing forum.. and when I got the envelope, I saw this very unique postmark, which I must really post here. (Thanks zeroday) He got this Mailer's Permit! Soooo cool! He can personally cancel his mail.


That's all for now, folks. Hoping to feature more next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment