TuneList - Make your site Live

The Other Side

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!


Hi guys!

I don't know what happened to my blog posts. It seems that they disappeared out of the blue.. hmmm, I think it was because of the settings that I had.

Anyways, it has been a while since I had posted here in my blog. I don't have lots of scans of my received cards and mail, but I did managed to save a few here which I want to share to you a few gifts I got from awesome bookloving friends :)


A wishlist book, and a cute birthday card : )

Another wishlist book :) Sent from Finland

This one's from England 

(Reverted colors - isn't this cool??!) at least for me it is

A birthday card, and a neat 3D Bookmark!

The birthday card is so cool!


She sent me a nice Haiku book, written by her... from Ohio :)

Great handmade card!

This one's sent from Sweden ^^

From Finland 

From US

This looks nice :D


(again, in reverse :3)





























No comments:

Post a Comment