TuneList - Make your site Live

The Other Side

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

*10 Various Postcards sent from Czech Republic



I had my first time swapping in picasawebs. There I used to have albums of the postcards that I offer. 
We swapped 10 postcards (from each other's album).

 I want to show you guys the envelope, with the stamp.. but I haven't scanned and uploaded it yet.
When I remember, I will.
 Means "Best Wishes" in English.
 Thanks to Google Translate!



Maldives Male Atoll
Printed in West Germany

Painted by the famous Vincent Van Gogh - Les Vignes Rouges or The Red Vineyard..


Trollanes
... the dance of the trolls...
Edward Fuglo
Faroe Islands



Old City of Zamosc
Synagogue in Zamosc, Poland

The City where Emerich Lives.


The Cathedral of St. Vitus, Prague


Rock Hewn Churches, Lalibela

National Costume - Czech Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment