I have been receiving good mail lately..
Got a book sent by a very nice person from England, and it's a favorite of mine!
I also have received some cards.. but what I'll show here in this post are past postcards.
1) First, allow me to show you the last 5 unscanned cards (which are now finally uploaded)
This card is a 3D card sent by WernerTitz
from Germany :) It says I <3 Family & Friends, and I <3 Kurztrips
This card was sent by Nataly from Ukraine, who's a fashion designer. Card was designed by Natalia Derevianko, and was entitled "For You..."
This card was sent by jbwainwright from England :))
He's so nice to send a card from the London 2012 Olypmic and Paralympic Games
This is my first Angry Birds postcard, which was sent by Marianne from Finland :)
This owl card was sent by Yi-Chun from Taiwan :) Thank you so much for this card!
Those train stamps are also great!
2) Next are other bunch of postcards that I have received:
A nice swapper sent me this Postcard from Malta :)
I got the card from a swap. Her message was written in Turk, so I wasn't able to understand it at first. But the card is celebrating the "Liberation of Bursa". On the stamp is Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.
Tammy (nanatam) from the USA sent me this notecard for the Favorite Scripture Swap, and she even included a sheet of stickers! Thank you :)
And then we also have this card
which was sent by Trisk from Brazil :) I won it from a lottery in the forum.
A very nice Taiwanese swapper sent me this IKEA favorite of mine for the AR-Postcard Swap #8.
3) Here's a new postcard from a new country! Hoping I could be pals with this guy!
He sent this postcard inside a brown envelope, and was from this place itself - Dar Es Salaam Tanzania. This postcard made me change my perspective more of this country. Thank you!
4) One of my pals from Thailand, Nathan, has replied me in his letter... with very cool stamps!
5) And here, you can find two of the new friendship books I made. They're much better to look at when they're taken of a picture, instead of scanning. Hehhee... If only I have border stickers, I could probably make these more beautiful :o
and here's one that I still got to send
Aren't Domokun so Cute?
So that's my update for the meantime. When I'm not that much busy with studies, I'll try to post more. I am especially active in blogging when it's around April to May as that's my vacation. Hehehe...
PS. This card from the Netherlands was also part of my favorites: (4 times)