TuneList - Make your site Live

The Other Side

Friday, August 29, 2014

Anime Cards :) Clannad, Shugo Chara, and two more


Hello everyone! Time to show you some anime cards that I have been receiving lately :) Watching Japanese animation was part of my childhood until elementary. Sadly, I have to stay it put behind when I entered high school and college, because of my focus in studies. But still, I am an anime baby :)

Take a look at this card:


This is a somehow vintage-y designed card of Arale, from Dragonball. It's an official card sent by karto4ka from Russia :) There are two nice stamps in the back. She has a Russian site which you can probably visit (there are pictures)
http://marta-kom.livejournal.com/

This next postcard is from a swap with a girl from Ukraine! Thank you Nastya (NastyaHolmes) for this one. Will be replying to you soon!


Now, I really don't know what anime is she from. I asked my sister if she recognizes this one, and she mentioned that she has a lot of lookalikes. In the card, it just says "Beautiful girl anime".

Moving on, this week, last August 27, I have received this card from China, sent as an official:

It's a SHUGO CHARA card :D :D 
It was sent by Evangeline, a student from China who would like to collect postcards, stamps, coins, and finding a penpal :3 
YEE! *squeals*

But what's amazing is that, the day after, 
I received another anime card... which I think is from the same publisher!!


This time, it's a CLANNAD card :) Hellooo Nagisa!
It was sent from Indonesia as an official card. Thank you Amelia (chopamelia) for this card!

The reason why I think it is very coincidence-y is because... both cards have the same size,
and almost the same design for the back. 

Do you collect anime cards as well? I'd love to see your collection! Drop a comment.
Or if you like we could swap ^^

What's ironic?
None of these cards were sent from Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment