TuneList - Make your site Live

The Other Side

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Petronas Twin Towers from Malaysia, Chain Card, Anime and Gotochi card from Japan





I won this postcard from the lottery hosted by Matthew07 entitled 
Lottery: Malaysia's Petronas Twin Towers.


He had a short vacation and was kind to share this to 6 other postcrossers.

I like this style of postcard. It just makes me want to collect other styles like this of the Petronas Twin Towers. 

Next is this Chain Card from whitedog... Just reminded me that I haven't sent my Chain Card yet.


Kewl stamps :)

and finally... from the another "wishlist" tag in the forum, with very special thanks to sugarm89/mai722.


She sent these postcards:


My first Gotochi Card!! She mentioned that her sister is from Yamanashi... and thus is the card.

AND this anime card from Fullmetal Alchemist:

This is the second postcard I received from Fullmetal Alchemist. :)

Thank you so much for sending a very nice surprise. You're so generous to send another wishlist card!

And about the Chain Card... I'm planning to send this one:




No comments:

Post a Comment