TuneList - Make your site Live

The Other Side

Friday, May 18, 2012

Getting back...

I have always wanted to post here now and then, but it has becoming difficult for me to post entries especially that I have to scan the postcards that I receive. 

Anyway, this was the mail that I received last May 8, Tuesday.

Fifi Lapin in London (TW -536110) was sent by winniepoohbear from Taiwan.
That cute card (UA - 255263) was sent by Ninchik.
and that envelope you see there is sent by Suvi from Finland. It's filled with sticker bags, label bags, and other bags like surprise bags and cute items bag.


Meanwhile, I got this envelope on May 10, Thursday from a private swap. Inside are 6 postcards related to air mail :)



These are the Friendship Books and some sheets that I sent for the 50 Grams FB Swap #2 to BlueBelle of IL, USA.


I actually have more mail received, but these are the only ones that I have pictures of. I'll try to add more pics later. Thank you for your time reading this :)





No comments:

Post a Comment