TuneList - Make your site Live

The Other Side

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

French Mint Stamps, Laos, Fifi Lapin

TW-536110 travelled 1,152 km in 14 days and was sent by winniepoohbear. I just got this scanned today, so this is why I am featuring it.




For today's mail, I received the following:

A postcard from Morning2 for our private swap. This is the second card that I received from her, so I'll be sending her another card.
  

                                         


Next is from a private swap from Ms Cheerful, who I got acquainted thru facebook. She was generous to offer Laos postcards : ) This is the newest country that I received after how many months. Thank you very much for this opportunity! 




And the last piece of mail for the day is from a batchmate of my mother in high school, who works as an engineer. He sent me 6 mint souvenir sheets from FRANCE! You don't know my expression when I opened that envelope. I felt like a child :3
Thank you Mr. Herman Leuterio! Sabi ng nanay ko, ang sweet niyo daw po. Hindi nga niya  aakalain na magpapadala kayo :D Napakagandang surprise for the day! LIKE














Just realized that the mail I have to send is piling up. Going to make a trip to the post office tomorrow. Thank you for your time reading this. Feel free to make comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment